You can make a difference. Making a donation to BARRK is a fast and easy way to help us save the lives of abandoned, abused, and neglected dogs.
Your frequent, generous donations are the life-blood of BARRK. A dog's life can be turned around by the simple gestures of love and kindness. Sometimes it goes beyond that and why we are now asking you to be apart of this difference.
Our programs include foster care for the puppies and dogs, post adoption training for harder to adopt dogs, second chance options for dogs in need of socialization and we routinely pay for outside medical care for those pets requiring a helping hand. Your donation in any amount will be used where it is needed most.
- $10 will buy a collar and leash
- $25 will provide food for a puppy or dog
- $50 will pay for a crate and pillow
- $100 will pay for medicine for a sick dog
- $200 will care for a litter of puppies
- $300 will help pay for spaying/neutering
- $500 will help pay for emergency surgical care
BARRK Animal Rescue is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, so all donations are tax deductible.